8 Port Mini - Or Look What Fell Off a Truck!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: 8 Port Mini - Or Look What Fell Off a Truck!

Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:36 pm

JustJoe wrote:I don't need a replacement label, because 20 years from now, the white labeled Netonix switches will go for at least $20K on Antiques Road Show!

:idea: Hey I wonder if I can get Sirhc and his development team to autograph mine??? That would add another $5K

LOL - Well since I am being held up shipping these out because someone forgot to put the new MAC address value and UPC code in the label printing machine I guess I could autograph one if requested - LOL

My guy is supposed to show up here soon and fix this so they may start going out today or Monday at the the latest.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

lligetfa
Associate
Associate

Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:43 pm

sirhc wrote:
JustJoe wrote:Hey I wonder if I can get Sirhc and his development team to autograph mine???

I guess I could autograph one if requested - LOL
Make sure you use a permanent ink Sharpie. One time I labeled a bunch of shit with a pen that had disappearing ink. Another time I used a P-Touch label maker and the labels all fell off. Switched to Brady after that.

JustJoe
Experienced Member

Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:24 pm

lligetfa wrote:
sirhc wrote:
JustJoe wrote:Hey I wonder if I can get Sirhc and his development team to autograph mine???

I guess I could autograph one if requested - LOL
Make sure you use a permanent ink Sharpie. One time I labeled a bunch of shit with a pen that had disappearing ink. Another time I used a P-Touch label maker and the labels all fell off. Switched to Brady after that.

Unfortunately, the official Sanford "Sharpie" brand is one of those with disappearing ink. Doesn't need sunlight. Apparently vinyl out-gassing of insulation and tape in a warm cabinet makes it worse.

rkelly1
Experienced Member

Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Well, decided to test an 8 port out while we wait for the DC version. Just sent in an order, Chris!

Previous
Return to General Discussion