Stock

Kick back and hang out in the lounge and talk about almost anything.
keefe007
Experienced Member

Stock

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Will the APs and/or switches be in stock any time soon? I'd like to order some equipment.

Thanks!

Keefe

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Stock

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:03 pm

All the backordered/pre-ordered switches should be shipped out by the end of this week.

Next week we should have a positive stock of all models of the WISP Switch.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

rkelly1
Experienced Member

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Chris - it might be good to tell people that they can place orders for switches at the rfarmor.com website. I kept looking at the Netonix website saying out of stock and didn't realize I could place an order at the rfarmor site (switches anyways... no AP's yet).

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:21 pm

rkelly1 wrote:Chris - it might be good to tell people that they can place orders for switches at the rfarmor.com website. I kept looking at the Netonix website saying out of stock and didn't realize I could place an order at the rfarmor site (switches anyways... no AP's yet).

I feel bad enough as it is that people have had to wait as long as they have for things they paid for 2 months ago. :headb:

Just incase I do not want to add even more guilt on my shoulders! :Cry2: So maybe slow sells in the beginning are not a bad thing?

I started shipping switches last week and got bit in the ass with firmware bugs and I felt even more horrible because I am a WISP too and understand that towers going down SUCKS! I bounced poor Tony's tower over at gvii during primetime the other day, I FELT SO HORRIBLE! :Cry2:

Those few people that are regulars that chat with me often or die hard RF Armor fans are far more forgiving and less inclined to hate on me if something goes wrong or things get delayed again.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to The Lounge